Affiliate Account Manager – Malta Turkish
Placement: Gzira, Malta
How’s an Affiliate Account Manager’s workday?
Are you career-driven, ambitious and have a passion for online marketing? If the answer is yes, then we have a great opportunity as an Affiliate Account Manager.
You will be managing affiliate partnerships by building and maintaining a high level of collaboration. You will be responsible for the monitoring of performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliates while coaching/helping non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mindset, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The role will span across all products, including Sportsbook, Casino and Poker where relevant.
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness.
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward critical partners.
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers.
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and campaigns throughout the affiliate network.
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns.
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and yield of Key affiliate partners.
- Represent the affiliate team at industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
- Manage key affiliates for the brands and nurture small to medium affiliates to increase.
- Work with the internal marketing team to grow the affiliate business within the market.
- Maintain good affiliate relationships by meetings in Malta and abroad.
Who is our new Affiliate Account Manager?
You will need to have previous experience from account management. However, it doesn’t necessarily need to be from iGaming even if it’s highly appreciated if so. You will need to be an excellent communicator, mentor, and negotiator, a people’s person to put it short. You will need to be numbers-driven and well organized to keep track of performance and KPI’s. If you also have a positive approach and is enthusiastic about the iGaming industry, are you most likely the one we are looking for.
Relocation assistance will be provided as well as a work/residency permit in Malta.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England, and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the Affiliate Account Manager?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!