SEO Specialist - Malta Any language
How’s an SEO Specialist’s workday?
You will be part of a small but very successful team that generates online traffic for major iGaming operators. The aim of the company is to create well-known brands focused on sportsbetting (but also casino). With rich content (newspaper quality), unique AI algorithms (match predictions) and previous game data will the players be given a unique experience like no other existing affiliate portals can offer.
You will be managing all onsite & offsite SEO optimization and increasing rankings on all major search networks/engines (SEM).
The company promotes a flat organisation where titles and hierarchy don’t matter much but hard work does. You’re free to be who you are, express yourself and feel at home with the friendly team. At the end of the day is the only thing that matters results and accomplishments.
A glimpse of responsibilities:
- Optimize sites for search engines, mainly Google to achieve high-ranking on the SERP.
- Plan and follow-up on traffic- and link acquisition initiatives.
- Create, maintain and implement keyword strategies.
- Continuously analyse web traffic and act on trends.
- Contribute to secure the quality of traffic acquisition and organic growth.
- Manage all risks within the complex field of SEO (Onsite & Offsite).
- Securing the company’s competitiveness within SEO and traffic acquisition methods.
- Contribute to the development of support tools for traffic acquisition and SEO.
- Manage link-building activities.
- Sharing knowledge within the organization.
Who is our new SEO Specialist?
We believe that you are an open-minded person that appreciates feedback, learning and constant development of your skills. You need to be a true team-player as you will work intensively within a small team, everyone helping each other out in achieving the best converting gaming affiliate portals in the world.
You’ll need hands-on experience working professionally with SEM (mainly SEO) and have a solid understanding of common SEO tools.
You’ll need a strong mindset where success for yourself and the company is priority no. 1.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the SEO Specialist?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!