Senior Content Manager - Malta Any Language
Placement: Gzira, Malta
How’s a Content Manager’s workday?
- Collaborate with other writers and content editors to plan and develop site content and site SEO
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content and sites according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with laws (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
Who’s our new Content Manager?
- 5+ years of experience in content writing better to show proof of working with an agency or a professional, reputable brand.
- Well informed with subjects related to sports, betting and casino
- Full understanding of the SEO concepts and how to apply them in the written content for the best results in search engines.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on date.
- Familiar with popular CMS systems like WordPress and Joomla
- Able to work with a team of other writers and collaborate friendly.
- Able to write with different writing styles according to the targeted audience.
- Able to manage other less experienced writers and edit their posts to be SEO friendly.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be the Content Manager?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!