SEO Product Owner - Malta Any language
Placement: Remote, anywhere
How’s an SEO Product owner’s workday?
You will be responsible for the overall SEO activities (onsite/offsite). Your main focus will be to grow products by setting out the strategy and executing accordingly. You’ll be part of the organisation but will be able to work remotely with periodic visits to the company’s HQ in Malta.
We’re looking for experts that tell us what to do, not the other way around. Join the team and enjoy working from anywhere in the world. The only thing that matters is results.
If this intrigues you, let’s talk!
Main responsibilities are:
- Growing products (website traffic) in core markets;
- Optimizing sites for search engines, mainly Google.
- Analyse web traffic and act on patterns.
- Support traffic – and link acquisition initiatives.
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring Keyword lists.
- Taking lead from an Onsite SEO and Offsite SEO perspective for respective products;
- Set the onsite SEO strategy, per site per product.
- Advertising on third party sites.
- Manage all risks within the complex field of SEO.
- Securing the product’s competitiveness within SEO (Onsite & Offsite).
- Support from company’s HQ
- Very competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible working hours
Who is our new SEO Product owner?
We believe that the ideal candidate should have years of SEO experience (preferably in the iGaming industry), willingness to work on own initiative, hardworking, and getting things done with a DOor DIEmentality.
- Minimum 5+ years’ SEO experience.
- Highly knowledgeable in technical on-page and off-page SEO.
- Initiative-taking and hard-working with a strong determination to succeed.
- Result and quality-oriented.
- A keen eye for detail
- Fluent in English, any other language(s) is considered an asset.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the SEO Product owner?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!