QA Automation Engineer - Malta Any language
Placement: Gzira, Malta
How’s a QA Engineer’s workday?
You will play an essential part in the company’s efforts to deliver the best casino product and offering on the market. Your primary focus will be to design and execute tests for the web app, identity and report bugs and identify quality issues.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Owning automation suite, including automation strategy, design of test cases its maintenance and review.
- Developing and maintaining high-level quality across all sites on all of its layers.
- Ensuring great looking user interfaces and continuously improving user experience.
- Maintaining cross-platform and cross-device operability.
- Highlighting issues from various perspectives (e.g. functionality, performance, security, SEO)
- Living and breathing high standards and best practices.
- Minimizing any half products or sloppy code to slip through.
- Coming up with initiatives that bring value to the business.
Who is our new QA Engineer?
We believe that you are someone that appreciates working in a smaller organization where clearance and approval of new ideas and tests are far quicker than in corporate environments. If you want to be a part of a small team and work together to deliver the best casino product on the market, then you’re the one we’re looking for!
You will need:
- Minimum of 3 years of operating within technical space with a high degree of critical thinking and problem-solving
- Strong technical skills with experience in scripting and programming language(s)
- Knowledge and experience with automation and scripting tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Cypress)
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Strong interpersonal skills, team play
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Nice to have’s
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, SQL, security testing and audit preparation
- A degree in Computer Science or technical certifications is considered an asset
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be the QA Engineer?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!