Payment provider manager - Malta Any language
Placement: St. Julian’s, Malta
How’s a PSP Manager’s workday?
You will be the company’s face towards Payment service providers and negotiate, evaluate and research new collaborations.
As a summary, your role will consist of the following tasks/focus areas:
- Serve as the first point of contact for Payment Service Providers.
- Actively assist with ongoing payments projects, researching and testing new products.
- Actively look for new Payment Service Providers, profiling potential providers, initiating contact, and ensuring a smooth onboarding process.
- Coordinating the rolling out of new PSPs.
- Maintaining a database and ensuring payment provider information is kept up to date.
- Identifying Payment trends and proactively responding to business needs.
- Providing in-depth payment analysis to identify areas of improvement and accordingly make recommendations to ensure the best customer experience.
- Maximize payment provider acceptance rates and report to management
Who’s our new PSP Manager?
We are looking for a unique person that enjoys communicating with suppliers (PSPs in this case) and, at the same time, following metrics and data to evaluate the performance of the said above. If you are a data-driven, performance driven and social person, is this a perfect fit.
In an ideal world, you would possess the following:
- 3 years of previous work experience in online payments.
- 2 years of PSP management experience with a gaming operator.
- Good knowledge of non-EU markets.
- Advanced knowledge of excel.
- An analytical mind and is attentive to detail.
- Knowledge of PowerBI and SQL will be considered an asset.
- An excellent communicator with solid negotiation skills.
- Has an English proficiency level of a nearly native speaker, both written and spoken.
What do we offer?
- An informal atmosphere and family-like environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Training and personal development.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Fringe benefits.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be the PSP Manager?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!