MLRO & Compliance Manager - Malta Any language
Placement: Ta’ Xbiex, Malta
How’s a MLRO’s workday?
The company operates three casino brands, two under the MGA and one under SGA supervision. In the Malta office, you will be part of a small team that aims to create the best, safe, and exciting pay n play casino experience on its market.
You will be ensuring that the company comply with its regulatory licenses as well as all MFSA, FIAU and European legislation relating to Anti Money Laundering (AML). You will work closely with top management to establish excellent practices, procedures and company guidelines.
- Establish policies and procedures for the company.
- Liaise with all concerned authorities and create regular reports to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Train staff and management with regards to AML and license requirements/guidelines.
- Oversee and ensure due diligence and KYC/AML related tasks are performed on customers and services providers.
- Lead internal projects to enhance internal controls and GRC.
- Review suspicious reports from the staff with regards to suspicious activity.
- Fiscal reporting to the FIAU.
- Responsible for the implementation, operation and monitoring of the risk management framework
- Keeping yourself informed about the latest development regarding court cases concerning the sector.
Who is our new MLRO?
We believe that you are passionate about creating a safe, trustful and reliable player experience. You are a true “doer” that puts the company and players interest first and can act to prevent cases from escalating. We hope that you are up for an exciting challenge that you are ready to contribute with your skills in compliance and finance areas.
Since the team (for now) is small is it essential that you have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate tight teamwork.
- Degree in finance, law or business management.
- Previous experience from Legal/Compliance/AML
- Has to pass the MGA / FIAU requirements for MLRO
- Good understanding of the MGA and SGA legislation.
- Experience from all or any AML, GRC and KYC legislation and guidelines.
- Excellent social skills and ability to work in an international environment
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the MLRO?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!