IT Officer (iGaming) - Malta Any language
Placement: St. Julian’s, Malta
How’s an IT officer’s workday?
In this role, you will be responsible for investigating and diagnosing IT incidents as well as solving them.
As a summary, your role will consist of the following tasks/focus areas:
- Being the first point of contact for the troubleshooting and resolution of incidents and service desk requests.
- Routing the relevant incident and service requests that require reassignment to other teams.
- Providing first-line support to enable the correct application of IT standards and procedures.
- Provisioning users with various IT tools and accounts to perform their jobs.
- Onboarding and Offboarding users with their respective accesses and IT equipment.
- Provisioning the office workspace with IT equipment and networking.
- Contributing to the creation, maintenance, and enforcement of the service desk procedures.
- Handling of all user-related activities initiated by the Internal IT department across the group.
- Identifying ways to automate the IT department’s tasks to improve service-desk efficiency.
- Identifying operational problems and contributing to their resolution.
Who’s our new IT Officer?
If you are passionate about IT and strive to keep order and structure for the internal IT systems, are you whom we are looking after! If you would like to join a growing iGaming company and be part of its journey, don’t hesitate to apply.
In an ideal world you would possess the following:
- Be in possession of an ICT-related diploma (minimum MQF level 4).
- 2 years of practical experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on administration experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite of products and Google Workspace cloud technologies.
- Be experienced and well-versed in Window Server platforms (2012, 2016, and 2019) and their respective roles (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO’s).
- Be experienced in Hardware/Software support, configuration, and installation for Windows and Mac.
- Having experience in managing users’ workloads in a virtual environment, such as VMware and Citrix will be considered a plus.
- Have a service-minded and flexible attitude towards work.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be highly self-motivated and good at multitasking.
Applicants who possess IT certification in Microsoft, Cisco, and/or Linux will be preferred.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be the IT Officer?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!