Head of live product (Poker) English
Placement: Sao Paolo, Brazil or remote
How’s a Head of product’s workday?
As Head of product live (brick and mortar, poker clubs), you will build a team in Brazil based on the current MVP and calculate the project’s budget.
You will negotiate with customers, partners, and suppliers (close deals) to ensure they follow work standards.
- Our client does not complicate. They do not simulate activity; they know how to start with an MVP. They need to match the ideas with deeds: to have a quick start and then audacious growth.
- Non-bureaucratic functioning, lack of servility and any political games. Nothing but business.
- Motivating salary
- Possible relocation to Sao Paolo.
Who’s our new Head of product?
We believe that you have experience from being an active stakeholder in start-ups. Starting small, growing big.
Naturally, you come from the iGaming industry, and poker knowledge is an advantage but not mandatory.
You will also need strong interpersonal skills to communicate, collaborate, negotiate with different people, and be a true team player. Finally, you’re a doer that appreciates freedom and being able to be creative and suggest improvements, implementations, and new ideas for strategy.
Even though the company does not have an official office language, you still need to be fluent in English (knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage).
The position is in Sao Paolo, Brazil (relocation offered). However, remote work is possible, with extended business trips to Brazil must be accounted for.
About our client
Our client develops high-tech international projects for hobby poker players: the online platform for a safe game, the online league for Brazilian poker clubs, and offline services for poker players.
Hobby poker players enjoy playing and improving their poker skills gradually, while professionals, who earn a living through poker, interfere with them. They aim to bring poker back to players who genuinely enjoy the game to build spaces where a fair and comfortable game will be available anywhere at any time.
They are now developing their products on the Brazilian market. Brazil is one of the countries where poker is not only legalized but also extremely popular.
Team and offices:
Currently, the company employs 50 specialists from Russia, Ukraine, Brazil and Europe. Their hubs (office infrastructure) are located in São Paulo and Novosibirsk, while most staff work remotely. They do not have an official working language; most of the team speaks Russian and English, and the others speak Portuguese.
Currently, the company is developing four major products:
- Poker Platform – international poker club platform for hobby players. The first mobile poker app guarantees the security of the game and offers an opportunity to choose opponents.
- Liga Particular – the super union for the Brazilian poker clubs with a unique “good game” vibe, the online platform where local clubs can gather anytime.
- Live product – AirBnb in the poker world – service for arranging offline games for the companies of friends. Games can be organized at home, in a luxury villa, in a private club, or at one of the 20 sites in São Paulo. They provide everything required: table, chips, catering, professional dealer… The customer just pays the fee and chooses the opponents. Application of professional services for outcome hobby is in perspective.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be theHead of product?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!