Head of development - Malta Any language
Placement: Ta’ Xbiex, Malta
How’s a Head of development’s workday?
As Head of Development, you are responsible for continuously developing the platform, implementing tasks with efficiency, security and accuracy. You will drive best practices within agile software development and lead the development teams to develop and deliver high-quality products and services. Your expertise will play a big part in the company’s decisions making with creating a great product. You strive for excellence and work hard to enhance processes deliver fabulous creations.
Then role will also encompass recurring report tasks, mainly but not limited to the CTO.
- Creating and maintaining epic web apps using modern development stacks.
- Crafting great looking user interfaces and always improving user experience.
- Ensuring cross-platform and cross-device operability.
- Optimising our apps from performance and SEO perspective.
- Living and breathing standards and best practices.
- Never delivering half products or stinky code behind.
- Coming up with initiatives that bring value to the business.
- Ensure security and preaching the best practices.
- Contributing to initiatives that bring value to the company.
- Aiding in compliance efforts.
- Supporting the business in outages, emergencies and quick reactions to market conditions.
Who is our new Head of development?
We believe that you are curious, collaborative and very keen to keep up to date with changes and innovations referring to development.
Your interpersonal skills are of the essence as you will be the bridge between tech development and the rest of the company. It is therefore essential that you are a true leader and a good communicator. We also would like to see that you enjoy working in an open, free and dynamic company where every person is seen and contributes to the overall success of the company.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the Head of development?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!