Online Studio Host - Malta Flemish
How’s a Studio Host’s workday?
The company is a stone’s throw from Malta International Airport. As you step into the newly built and modern building you are welcomed by colleagues from all over the world. After you have passed the front desk, a reader scans your fingerprints and opens the door to the massive high-tech studio.
In the studio (which reminds a lot about a television studio) are there many different sections where different companies have their reserved areas. Companies like Betsson, Unibet, and Pokerstars all have areas that are branded for them. These include game tables such as Black Jack, Texas Hold’em and roulette where studio hosts from all over Europe manage the games for players who log in, for example, betsson.com and want to play any of the many games that the company offers.
You will get a nice new shiny uniform and manage the game tables for the players who log in online. You will, of course, get paid training and support at the beginning so that you feel comfortable when it’s time to go live!
5 quick facts about the employer
- 12 offices/studios in 10 countries.
- Over 4.000 employees worldwide.
- Public Listed Company (PLC.) (Nasdaq Stockholm)
- You only work 1.5h and have paid a break for 30 minutes (meaning you only work for 6 hours a day but get paid for 8.)
- There are several different shifts and a simple online tool where you can switch shifts with colleagues if you want to move to the schedule.
Who is our new Studio Host?
- Outgoing and social people that like to chat and laugh with both customers and colleagues.
- Someone who’s not looking for a sedentary office job in front of a computer.
- If you like working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- You who think online games and tech development are exciting subjects.
What are we offering?
Malta is a small island nation in the Mediterranean Sea just south of the Island of Sicily. The island is bursting with culture and is considered the world’s iGaming hub. In Malta, you’ll find the best climate in the world as well as one of the lowest crime rates in Europe. On top of this will you enjoy a bursting entertainment selection and state-of-the-art medical care (2nd best in EU).
- Permanent employment with competitive salary + bonus.
- Flight tickets + accommodation in hotel or company flat for 3 weeks.
- Free use of a very nice gym.
- Privilege card (exclusive discounts throughout the entire island).
- Fun & social events.
- Salary increase every 6th month.
The recruitment process
- Apply at the top of the site. We’ll get back to you within 24hours.
- A time is set for a talk on Skype with one of our four career consultants.
- If you’re still interested after hearing more about the offer will we introduce your profile to the employer.
- A new time is set where you meet with an HR manager from the employer.
- Great success! They like you! You receive a contract; air tickets and company flat are reserved as well as a company taxi to pick you up at the airport (with a fancy name sign and all!)
- You arrive in lovely Malta and start your paid training the next day. Dress smart, act smart and grab your career by the horns.
Your personal career consultant (the one mentioned in step 2) will keep in touch throughout the first months to see that all is going well and splendid
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the Studio Host?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!