CTO to a Nordic iGaming pioneer - Malta English or Swedish
Placement: Sliema, Malta.
How’s a CTO’s workday?
As the CTO you will lead the development of the platform and implementation of new and existing casino brands. Since you are the CTO you will be in charge of developing the developers and monitor the daily operations and status of all their projects.
To keep up your technical abilities you follow the latest technologies to secure that your company is in the forefront within the market.
You need to consider and decide which new frameworks to implement (for example Laravel or Angular JS). Besides this, your team will work with implementing new projects into the already existing IT-structure. You will also create systems and new routines for reporting and statistics.
Another aspect of this role will be to harmonies workstations to ensure that all employees can enjoy the same performance. You will also unify and deploy software (such as endpoint protection) to all applicable.
To truly succeed in this role, you will work actively with project planning and leading as well as consider, calculate and minimize any risks.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Develop and execute roadmaps, project plans and followed up on their resolution.
- Establish and follow budgets for Internal IT
- Procure for IT, ensuring adequate stock levels and up to date licensing.
- Lead the execution of technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships.
- Establish technical standards.
- Build and manage the technology team and oversee research development, as well as project management.
- Provide visible leadership for the company within the technology department.
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to maximise the company’s growth and offerings in the competitive landscape.
- Manage and create web services for the company, for example, CMS.
- Make sure that the company’s IT infrastructure is stable and secure to keep the websites online at all times.
- Create systems for reports and statistics.
- Improve the usability of services for other employees of the company outside the Tech team.
- Consider new frameworks that might be interesting to implement in the business, Laravel and Angular JS for example.
- Automate patching and configuration, inventory and workstation management
- Ensure quick Service Desk ticket resolution times with more than 90% being solved on the same day.
Who is our new CTO?
We see that you have a degree within web development or programming. Alternatively, you are a self-thought and highly experienced talent within the field of web development. We also see that you have several years of experience in leading projects. Your most important asset will be your experience of working actively as a web developer. Further, on you have good knowledge about how domain names are working; DNS, nameservers, transfers etc.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the CTO?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!