Placement: Sao Paolo, Brazil or remote
How’s a CPO’s workday?
Our client’s poker platform is an international club platform for hobby players. The first mobile poker app guarantees the security of the game and offers an opportunity to choose opponents.
As the CPO you will be:
- Gathering, processing and prioritising product ideas and to transform them into hypotheses and validating them.
- Conduct product discovery which results in obtaining data on project feasibility, budgets, time limits and potential value for client segments.
- Manage product implementation: scope description, development planning, budgeting, integration into sales and marketing teams.
- Process market feedback, to change decisions based on metrics
Who’s our new CPO?
You must be ambitious and visionary as the company will change the market radically, and they need someone with an equally daring approach.
We believe you have several years of expertise in managing products in the iGaming industry; experience in Poker is an advantage.
You will also need experience introducing a product in a new market and project experience outside your native culture.
It is also highly meritorious if you have basic financial modelling skills (P&L).
Furthermore, will early stage start-up experience be considered a great advantage.
About our client
Our client develops high-tech international projects for hobby poker players: the online platform for a safe game, the online league for Brazilian poker clubs, and offline services for poker players.
Hobby poker players enjoy playing and improving their poker skills gradually, while professionals, who earn a living through poker, interfere with them. They aim to bring poker back to players who genuinely enjoy the game to build spaces where a fair and comfortable game will be available anywhere at any time.
They are now developing their products on the Brazilian market. Brazil is one of the countries where poker is not only legalized but also extremely popular.
Team and offices:
Currently, the company employs 50 specialists from Russia, Ukraine, Brazil and Europe. Their hubs (office infrastructure) are located in São Paulo and Novosibirsk, while most staff work remotely. They do not have an official working language; most of the team speaks Russian and English, and the others speak Portuguese.
Currently, the company is developing four major products:
- Poker Platform – international poker club platform for hobby players. The first mobile poker app guarantees the security of the game and offers an opportunity to choose opponents.
- Liga Particular – the super union for the Brazilian poker clubs with a unique “good game” vibe, the online platform where local clubs can gather anytime.
- Live product – AirBnb in the poker world – service for arranging offline games for the companies of friends. Games can be organized at home, in a luxury villa, in a private club, or at one of the 20 sites in São Paulo. They provide everything required: table, chips, catering, professional dealer… The customer just pays the fee and chooses the opponents. Application of professional services for outcome hobby is in perspective.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be the CPO?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!