Conversion Optimisation Specialist - Malta Any Language
Placement: Gzira, Malta.
How’s a Conversion Specialist’s workday?
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with the product department and CRM department to optimize tools and flows
- Collaborate with teams responsible for affiliate marketing, advertising, social media, SEO to optimize each conversion path
- Monitor performances of each marketing channel, report and act on anomalies
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for the marketing acquisition team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
Who is our new Conversion Specialist?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 4 years of experience within iGaming
- Great communicator
- Methodical, numbers-driven and well organized
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Fluent in English
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can-do -attitude.’
- Able to work independently but also a team player
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be the Conversion Specialist?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!