CEO to CySEC regulated financial firm - Malta Any language
Placement: Naxxar, Malta (permanent office may be in another location)
How’s a CEO’s workday?
You will be responsible for setting up an entirely new structure of the company and from there, excel the business and build an organization that will stand out from the crowd when it comes to the financial market. The company’s primary product offering consists of a platform where people can trade in forex, CFD and other financial instruments.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Oversee and improve all operational systems, processes and controls to support better the management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Establish, implement and oversee organizational and departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board and management members
- Reviews the back-office activities to ensure that all accounts are created and activated accurately following the Know your Clients procedure and Due Diligence checks.
- Ensure the prompt, professional and efficient service to existing and potential clients.
- Reviews customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity.
- Develops, maintains and enhances relationships with Institutional partners’ affiliates and IB’s, ensuring an excellent standard of service.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness of all relevant operations and support services, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Drive initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Ensure that the responsibilities of new staff are accomplished to achieve business objectives.
- Supervises and monitors results.
Who is our new CEO?
We believe that you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in senior management function within a CySEC Regulated Investment Firm.
We also believe that you possess:
- Knowledge of and experience in Finance, compliance and regulation matters.
- CySEC certificate is an advantage.
- Knowledge of all operating functions of a Forex/CFD broker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluency in English
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in leading multiple teams and with the ability to influence and motivate multiple teams both virtually and directly.
- Proven ability to deliver work promptly while under pressure within a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal regulations to which a regulated broker is subject to.
- Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving, Planning and Organizing, Decision-making, Influencing, Leadership skills, Delegation, Time Management Etc
If you think that you have what it takes to tackle this role and bring this start-up to success, then don’t hesitate to apply, and we will arrange an interview to discuss the position more in-.depth.
The company offers a competitive salary with an indulging share options program 2,5% per year for the right candidate. Relocation assistance will be provided if needed.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be the CEO?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!