Affiliate team lead - Malta Any Language
Placement: Gzira, Malta
How’s an Affiliate team lead’s workday?
You will be leading a team of affiliate account managers who initiate and maintain relationships with the affiliate marketers for the brands we work with. You will be responsible for monitoring the performances of both affiliate account managers and the affiliates themselves. The affiliate account managers’ first and foremost point of help will be yourself. Therefore, you will always need to be up to date with industry knowledge and all essential tools and the entire market situation.
As an Affiliate Director, you will be the team mentor and leader. You use experience and social ability to develop their knowledge of negotiations, campaigns and other aspects of their work.
You will also put together new strategies to connect with new affiliates and design innovative campaigns and offers to achieve them. Together with Brand Managers and country managers, you develop the market’s leading offers for all of the company’s brands in online casino, sportsbook and poker.
You and the team attend the events that you consider reasonable to participate in and then network with providers and affiliates.
- Run the affiliate marketing programmes of the partner brands
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Help the affiliate account managers with strategy implementation and daily actions and planning
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve the acquisition performance in all channels
- Develop acquisition strategies to be applied by the affiliate account managers
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and yield of key affiliate partners
- Represent affiliate team at industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- Work with the internal marketing team to create strategies to grow the acquisition strength within the market
- Travel to conferences like LAC, BAC; Sigma and meet with affiliates.
- Maintain good affiliate relationships by meetings both in Malta and abroad
Who is our new Affiliate team lead?
You who enjoy working in a relaxed, friendly and comfortable environment with colleagues from all over the world will enjoy this like fish in the water!
You will need to have an analytical mindset, be social, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The role will span all products, including Sportsbook, Casino and Poker where relevant.
If you have these traits, we look forward to hearing from you.
You are most likely an expert in online marketing and especially in the iGaming affiliate section. You will have a chance to shine with your social ability as you will meet affiliates at many of the industry events like ICE, LAC, BAC and Sigma. As you know, networking is critical.
We want to extend a warm welcome to be part of our lovely and cordial team in Malta. We don’t think you will regret taking this step.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the Affiliate team lead?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!