Affiliate Manager (Finland) to an iGaming unicorn - Malta Finnish
Placement: Ta’Xbiex, Malta
How’s a Affiliate Manager’s workday?
Your assignment is to spread and cherish your organizations’ brand through gaming affiliates. You will take place in a fast-paced environment in close relation with the affiliates and give them fast response when needed. Your goal is to expand the number of affiliates, but also to maintain your current relationships and help them generate more players. You continuously strive to create new leads.
- Build and maintain stable relations with affiliates and other marketing partners, monitoring performance and implementing strategies to maximize their campaigns
- Manage, as part of a team, the company’s award-winning affiliate program and platform, including proposing affiliate promotions and initiatives
- Research, source, evaluate, onboard and approve new affiliates and partners to the program
- Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required
- Manage affiliate reactivation and also work with CRM execs to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Handle day to day communications with affiliates
- Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates, as well as interested internal stakeholders to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program
- Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis
- Plan presence and participation at industry events such as ICE, LAC, BAC and Sigma, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders
Who is our new Affiliate Manager?
We’re looking for someone that’s self-propelled, and that has a network in Finland and passionate about casino. You have a flair for marketing and know how to find the best-performing affiliates. You are self-going and got the ability to convince others that your company is the obvious choice of partner.
Naturally, you like making money.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the Affiliate Manager?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!