Advertising Manager PPC/Programmatic - Malta Any language
Placement: Gzira, Malta
How’s an Advertising Manager’s workday?
- Oversee advertising department operations and staff members.
- Work with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet projects goals and establish and enforce budgets and timelines.
- Planning advertising plans both online and offline and ensure a transparent purchasing process with full reporting
- Discovering the best available mediums and inform the management about advertising possibilities
- Work in direct relation with Social Media Manager and the whole acquisition teams
- Develop advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitor project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Negotiate contracts specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiate and directing research efforts.
- Collect and analyse data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participate in hiring and evaluating employees within the advertising department.
- Provide expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
Who is our new Advertising Manager?
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or related field will be considered an asset;
- Two years’ experience in a relevant field, management experience may be preferred.
- iGaming industry experience is regarded as an asset;
- Sound understanding and knowledge about PPC and programmatic advertising.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem-solving skills, especially under stress.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Robust sales and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English;
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can-do –attitude’;
- Able to work independently but also as a team player.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be the Advertising Manager?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!