Acquisition Support Specialist - Malta Any language
Placement: Gzira, Malta
How’s an Acquisition Support Specialist’s workday?
- Affiliate software program management (Adding/changing banners, landing pages, reward plans, affiliate registrations, creating/sending all platform communications such as news, mails)
- Creating templates for affiliate communications
- Affiliate program site management (Banner management, adding new articles, creating/updating campaign calendar)
- Monitoring brand, competitor and industrial keywords periodically and send suggestions to verticals
- Monitoring/reporting possible infringements in brand keywords
- Responsible for visibility report
- Monitoring/reporting all infringement cases (affiliate sites, social media accounts) to legal
- Following domain reports and reporting if there is any infringement
- Responsible for any technical integration such as adding a new brand or new product to affiliate software
- Reporting any phishing activity
- Technical support to acquisition team members with reporting
- Providing XML Feed set up and orientation to partners
- Communication with platform support, following tickets to be solved
- Develop standardized processes to simplify the work of the team and ensure accountability, collaborating with other teams as necessary
Who is our new Acquisition Support Specialist?
- Two years’ experience in web application support and implementation;
- iGaming industry experience is considered an asset;
- Great communicator;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Data analysis and identification of trends/patterns;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and transfer knowledge to others in formal and informal contexts;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary;
- Fluent in English;
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can-do –attitude’;
- Able to work independently but also a team player.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Do you want to be the Acquisition Support Specialist?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!